Sunday, July 3, 2011

The hack - #1: Westminster Oval

Jakcie, Katie and Rosie on one of their ever-famous hacks. I am usually with them but as Boxy was lame and I had nobody else to pinch, I followed on foot. Yes, it was one hack, and no, there were no stops inbetween shoots. It was one, single (very long) hack. And I was the cool one running along after them, although I do admit, I snuck in a couple of shortcuts. The first is between the clip where Sol sniffs the camera and where they trot past me in a line - I climbed over the fence, and they went round. And the second is where I'm blabbering on about how far away they are and about the zoom on the phone and crap like that. I seriously could not be arsed to sprint after 3 galloping horses, all the way up the gallop bank. So I hid in a bush, then Kitty saw me and spooked. So all 3 of them stopped then went again. Oh and ignore the bit where I'm filming the dog. Anyway. . . I am awfully sorry that the audio soundtrack to this rather long movie is. . . well. . . heh-huh-heh-huh-heh-huh, but you can't blame me for being out of breath. Come on, I bet you wouldn't do it! So my hat goes off to myself for fighting fat lol, and my hat goes off to Jakcie, Katie and Rosie for walking most of the way. Oh, but I don't forgive them for carrying on when I said wait! Jakcie and Kitty - the blond woman riding the dark horse, they are at the front for most of the way, and they are leading in the gallop/ spook. Katie and Sol - the brunette kiddy winkles riding the piebald/ skewbaldy zebra ...

No comments:

Post a Comment